Name: Shahid Kapoor
Birthday: 25 February 1981 (Birthplace - Delhi, India)
Father's Name: Actor Pankaj Kapoor
Mother's Name: Actress/ Classical Dancer Neelima Azim
Step-Mother's Name: Actress Supriya Pathak
Step-Brother(s): Ruhan, Ishaan Khattar
He lived with his mother and maternal grandparents in Delhi. He shared a good relationship with his father and stepmother Supriya Pathak. As far as his religious affiliation is concerned, Kapoor has stated in an interview that while his father is a Hindu and his mother is a Muslim, both his parents have taught him that he "should look at all religions without hatred and have compassion for every human being whatever his religion may be," saying that he believes that "there is one God up above."
While filming Fida, Kapoor began dating Kareena Kapoor. They dated for three years and then separated during the filming of Jab We Met.
Gyan Bharati (Delhi) and Rajhans Vidyalaya (Mumbai).
Chance Pe Dance
Dil Bole Hadippa!
Jab We Met
36 China Town
Chup Chup Ke
Deewane Huye Pagal
Vaah! Life Ho To Aisi
Dil Maange More
• Shahid Kapoor is a trained dancer. He learned dancing from Shiamak Davar.
• Shahid's biggest fear is flying.
• Shahid Kapoor dated Kareena Kapoor but the couple broke out before the movie Jab We Met starring both of them.
Height: 5'7" or 1.70 m
Weight: 70 kgs
Mother: actress/classical dancer Neelima Azim
Father: actor Pankaj Kapoor
Siblings: three half-siblings
Marital status: single
Girlfriend: Kareena Kapoor
Education: Gyan Bharati (Delhi) and Rajhans Vidyalaya (Mumbai)
Likes: acting, dancing, and playing cricket
Favorite drink: energy drinks
His hero: Pankaj Kapoor
His heroine: Julia Roberts
Other facts: Shahid's biggest fear is flying
Hobbies: Acting, dancing, and playing cricket
Occupation: bollywood actor
Debut Film: Ishq Vishk
Languages: hindi, English
• Filmfare Best Actor Award - Kaminey in 2010.
• Star Screen Award for Best Popular Actor - Kaminey in 2010.
• Stardust Awards as Editor's Choice Award for Best Actor - Kaminey in 2010.
• Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards' Chevrolet Heartbeat of the Nation (Male) in 2010.
• Teacher's Achievement Awards, People Achiever Award in 2009.
• Voted as the Sexiest Male Vegetarian In Asia by PETA in 2009.
• Filmfare Best Actor Award - Jab We Met in 2008.
• Stardust Awards as Editor's Choice Award for Best Actor - Jab We Met in 2008.
• Annual Central European Bollywood Awards, Best Couple (along with Kareena Kapoor) - Jab We Met in 2008.
• Sports World Awards as Jodi of the Year (along with Amrita Rao) - Vivah in 2007.
• Blistex Awards for Best Lips - Male in 2005.
• Star Screen Award for Most Promising Newcomer - Male - Ishq Vishk in 2004.
• Zee Cine Award for Best Male Debut - Ishq Vishk in 2004.
• IIFA Award for Best Male Debut - Ishq Vishk in 2004.
• Stardust Superstar of Tomorrow - Male - Ishq Vishk in 2004.
• Sansui Awards, Best Male Debut - Ishq Vishk in 2004.